Thursday 23 March 2023

Explanation of your prior experience of and learning around similar products

 Explanation of your prior experience of and learning around similar products :  Even though I haven't made a TV or radio advert, I am willing learn and expand my knowledge on it. However, I do have some experience in editing videos and this may help me to create a TV or radio advert. I've looked at different types of Oreo adverts and I know what to include and acknowledge in my advert. My weaknesses are that I do not know how to use the equipment that I may need to use for the advert as I have never had much experience with using it. However, my strengths are that u am a quick learner and can easily adapt to using the equipment when needed. 

A few things I will learn form this course:

  • Learning how to use the software
  • Learning how to use equipment
  • Learning what it takes to make an advert
  • Learning how to attract a specific target audience 
  • Learning how to attract a specific target audience for the advert
  • Learning about what key skills are needed to create a good advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation